Untitled

It's really hard when you are trying to do your best to completely forget or ignore everything, but your brain won't even let you have a single chance to make it right. I am really tired of clinging to the idea of being not good enough. My insecurities have sucked all my whole being, and I don't know how to pull myself up from this situation anymore. It's all up to me, but I guess I need to build myself again from scratch to have that "confidence" and strength that I once had and felt. Yes, I think I need to be the change that I want to see. I just hope that it will come smoothly soon because I don't want to commit the same mistakes again. I don't want to go back, because there's no longer something for me on that page. I want to move forward, to a NEW page.. To a NEW me. Hopefully. Soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment